Blichmann inaugural brew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I got mine years ago and it's as solid as ever. Never any problems.

That is quite the trip wire you set up there. Hope that was just for the pic and not how you leave it on brew day. Yikes.

The blichmann burner does rock though.

After seeing how my stove's flame behaved under my 10 gallon brew kettle, I'm getting tempted to buy one of these.

But of course the LHBS is out of stock...

I suspect it's a rather rare LHBS that stocks much Blichmann bling.
Everything seems to be drop-shipped these days.

Still, the wait is totally worth it. I've been running a pair of them for years and have spent literally zero minutes on burner issues.
The burner is built better than a tank and being all stainless it'll out live us all...

Cheers! :mug:

Nice one. I got one earlier on in the year. I got the leg stands so I can transfer from the kettle valve without hassle. How do you get the wort from your kettle at that level? I assume you lift it onto a bench?

Nice one. I got one earlier on in the year. I got the leg stands so I can transfer from the kettle valve without hassle. How do you get the wort from your kettle at that level? I assume you lift it onto a bench?

Yes I pick it up and set it on a table. It's only 3 feet!

Back