Blichmann floor standing burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backwoodsbrewing

Reaction score
I need to get some feedback on Blichmann floor burners I recently upgraded to electric brewing and have my old Blichmann burners for sale. They are approximately two to three years old and have probably less than 12 hours use on them. I put them on sale on a Facebook swap and shop they look the same as the Hellfire burners but we’re not sold as Hellfire burners. Are they the same beast or have the capabilities changed dramatically in the last two or three years. I guess what I’m asking is should I say they are Hellfire burners if not what do I call them besides Blichmann floor standing burners. I have someone asking if they are high pressure burners. I don’t know what that is

Dont say they are Hellfire if they arent. There's a distinct difference in the hole pattern on the burner itself.

Right, the Floor Burners use BG-14 elements while the Hellfires use proprietary Blichmann elements.

Both are sold as high pressure propane burners (high pressure is considered anything above 11" WC) that can be operated on low pressure with an orifice change...

Cheers!

Back