• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann Engineering Homebrewing Equipment - Never Used!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipkid33

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I have a large set of never-used equipment that I would like to sell. This is a really good deal if you are looking to get into homebrewing with some top-notch equipment (but you guys already know that).

Includes:
1 - Blichmann G1 Boilermaker 20 Gallon Kettle with installed Hop Blocker and Brewmometer - $325 + shipping
1 - Blichmann G1 Boilermaker 20 Gallon Kettle with false bottom and Brewmometer - $325 + shipping
2 - Top Tier Burners - $75 each + shipping
1 - Blichmann Therminator - $120 + shipping
1 - Blichmann Hop Rocket - $90 + shipping
2 - 5-Gallon Glass Carboys - make an offer
2 - 2000 mL Flasks - make an offer
1 - Escali Digital Kitchen Scale - $40 + shipping
1 - Bucket - make an offer
1 - Large Funnel with filters - make an offer
1 - Large assortment of hoses, airlocks, miscellaneous - make an offer
2 - floating thermometers - make an offer
48 - 32 oz. glass amber swing-top bottles with lids - make an offer
1 Lot - 16 oz. plastic amber bottles with lids (I believe there are 48 of these) - make an offer

I am looking to sell the whole lot for $1,100. I would piece out some of them but would need to work out a price (and shipping).

**Edit - I added individual prices to everything above. They are negotiable.

I am located in Great Bend, KS.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    971.4 KB · Views: 279
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    851.1 KB · Views: 272
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    944.1 KB · Views: 262
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    672.3 KB · Views: 262
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    566.3 KB · Views: 256
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    491.3 KB · Views: 250
  • image9.jpeg
    image9.jpeg
    630.7 KB · Views: 257
  • image10.jpeg
    image10.jpeg
    505.7 KB · Views: 258
  • image11.jpeg
    image11.jpeg
    446.2 KB · Views: 255
  • image12.jpeg
    image12.jpeg
    739.8 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
I'm interested in the hop rocket (image 11) and the scale (image 12) depending on price/shipping. Please contact me directly.

I am new to this. How do I contact you directly? I already sold the hop rocket but the scale is still available.

I am new to this. How do I contact you directly?
Click on the user's name or avatar in the left sidebar. It will open a dialog. Click on "Start a Conversation."

Since you're parting out the smaller stuff, it would be helpful (it's actually a forum requirement) to put prices on those.
Shipping is always variable, you negotiate that with potential buyers in a private conversations.

Click on the user's name or avatar in the left sidebar. It will open a dialog. Click on "Start a Conversation."

Since you're parting out the smaller stuff, it would be helpful (it's actually a forum requirement) to put prices on those.
Shipping is always variable, you negotiate that with potential buyers in a private conversations.

Thanks but still can't find it. When I click on the avatar it opens a window with the user's name and avatar and information. Can't find "Start a Conversation" anywhere. I'm sure I'm missing something but have tried several times.

Thanks but still can't find it. When I click on the avatar it opens a window with the user's name and avatar and information. Can't find "Start a Conversation" anywhere. I'm sure I'm missing something but have tried several times.

2020-03-07_15-42-47.jpg

Here's what I'm seeing. Is there some setting or something else that I need to activate?
Obviously, you didn't pay your dues! :p

You're a new member, with less than 5 posts. That may have something to do with that.
Let me check.

Now @Tobor_8thMan can start a pm with you.
I'm surprised he didn't, as that's usually the way we do things here. An interested buyer contacts a seller in a (private) convo.

I'm interested in the hop rocket (image 11) and the scale (image 12) depending on price/shipping. Please contact me directly.

Hello, I am having trouble contacting you directly. Can you contact me? My deal for the hop rocket fell through so both the hop rocket and the scale are available.

I’m interested in the therminator. How much to ship to zip code 60056?

Sorry for the mixup on the price. The Therminator should have been $120, not $60. Guess I got in a hurry to get prices on this stuff and mixed up something. However, if you want it for $120 (or a reasonable offer) I will ship it for free.

@slipkid33 You can now have full conversation permissions.
Brand new users have limitations for a couple of days, or 5 posts before all permissions kick in. This is due to spammers taking advantage of flooding the forum with posts, or inappropriate Private Conversations.

Sorry for the mixup on the price. The Therminator should have been $120, not $60. Guess I got in a hurry to get prices on this stuff and mixed up something. However, if you want it for $120 (or a reasonable offer) I will ship it for free.
Is this still available?

Latest posts

Back