Black friday cyber monday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCBrewer

Reaction score
Is anyone else tired of waiting for homebrew companies to get their booty in the game with some ads for sales???

Im about to say to heck with them and go get a tv instead.

I've gotten a bunch of them via email - Birdman, Adventures in Homebrewing, Kegworks, Austin Homebrew, Label Peelers, etc.

Sadly - I'm out of the game this year. The wife has lost over 30 pounds since last winter (woohoo!) but that means that brewery money has had to turn into new outfit money (booo).

I've gotten a bunch of them via email - Birdman, Adventures in Homebrewing, Kegworks, Austin Homebrew, Label Peelers, etc.

Sadly - I'm out of the game this year. The wife has lost over 30 pounds since last winter (woohoo!) but that means that brewery money has had to turn into new outfit money (booo).

Less fabric means lower clothing costs, right??

I haven't really shopped much for HB supplies and equipment. Although I really should come up with some good gift ideas for the family...

Wanted to know what nikobrew is doing. Anyone know?
He just posted to our club's Facebook page.

Niko said:
Hey folks, we're running our Black Friday Sale right now with 10-50% pounds of hops, $80 for Drink tanks WITH caps, and $9 shirts. Highlighted hops: Cascade $10/lb, Chinook $8.25/lb. www.NikoBrew.com. I hope this is OK to post here, if not please let me know. Thanks!

He just posted to our club's Facebook page.

Thanks! Yep, we've got some killer deals going, and this is just a snapshot, we have close to 50 varieties of hops and all are on sale right now and many with some VERY deep discounts. Cheers!

LHBS had a free pound of hops with any bag of grain. I went in at 1pm and the guy checking me out said "finally, someone here for the black friday deal." Such a shame, it was a good deal.

Back