Black Friday / Cyber Monday Weekend @ Kegconnection.com + GIVEAWAY!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
***UPDATE*** (12:11PM Central, 11/26/15)

Added for Cyber Monday! Rather than make a new thread, I thought we should just update this one.

25% OFF ALL KEG PARTS.

***UPDATE*** (11:52PM Central, 11/26/15)

Our sale is live! You can click here to be redirected to the generic landing page or click on the banners below to be redirected to a specific product!

It's our FAVORITE time of the year!

As some of you know, we do our best to offer everyday low pricing on homebrew supplies and draft beer equipment and we REALLY do our best to make the Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend amazing for our customers.

This year, we have lots to offer and all of the banners below will be live links once the sale goes up, 12am Central on Friday.

On top of these savings, we're also giving away a brand new AEB Italian 3 Gallon Keg (now in stock after being depleted for a while!)!!! To enter yourself into the drawing, simply reply to this thread. There are no limitations to who can enter and we'll do our random drawing on Tuesday, December 1st @ 5pm Central.

If you have ANY issues with purchasing from our site, please PM us here or email [email protected] or call us @ 325-356-5204.

cheers,

Kegconnection

I've always wanted a 3 gallon keg for my hump, but just couldn't justify the cost. Maybe I won't have to. :D

Back