Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondra76

Reaction score
What kind of deals can be expected during Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

I got my first kit for Christmas last year. I have $150 burning a hole in my pocket right now. I saw a Veterans day deal ($22 off order over $100) at Midwest but I am thinking I should hold off for a couple weeks.

Anybody get any screaming deals last year that are better than that?

(is it horrible that I am looking forward to Thanksgiving deals to buy MYSELF gifts?) :ban:

The best deal last year was the 25% off at Brewhemoth. I know a lot of people on the forum made the jump to a conical at that point. I love that thing. I doubt they are going to do it this year though.

Nope... Not at all. In fact, I don't trust some of my family to buy me homebrewing stuff. I'm picky that way I guess.

I created Amazon wish lists for that very reason. They have a function now where you can add items to your wish list for stuff that even Amazon doesn't sell. Pretty handy, given that pretty much nobody in my family knows what the hell to buy me for homebrew :) Trying to explain a chugger pump w/ center inlet just confuses the hell out of them lol

Back