Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals + Gift Cards Giveaway! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thankful for a family that supports this hobby of mine. I should say the obsession of mine! ;)

Lastly, I am thankful for the vendors who have drawings and contests here, as well as all the friendly and helpful people who are fellow members. Cheers!

HEY, congrats to our winners! The FIVE folks chosen for a $50 gift card each are: #4 Optimal_pizza #16 thunderwagn #85 sweetcell #20 nutty_gnome #50 garrettbuckeye

and the winner of our $100 gift card is: #44 mdsutton!

PLEASE email me [email protected] with whatever email address you use on Kegconnection.com or would like to use for an account on Kegconnection!

If I don't hear form you guys by the morning I'll private message you here on HBT but it's so busy right now that I've gotta get back to packing orders! cheers!

joshua

That's awesome Keg Connection, you guys are very generous! Just thought I'd chime in and say that I am so thankful for my family. I am a very blessed man to have the wife and children that I have! I also now have just become a grandfather for the first time, and I have another grandchild coming in January!
Good Times!

John

Back