Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals + Gift Cards Giveaway! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey homebrewers!

It's our favorite time of the year and not only because Thanksgiving is a guilt-free day for us to stuff ourselves miserable! It's also the time of the year where we offer some fantastic deals on homebrewing supplies and equipment!

It's our 2017 Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend deals! The links within the banners will be live sometime tomorrow (Thanksgiving) evening and the deals go live shortly before Friday morning (11pm'ish on Thanksgiving day).

Since it is Thanksgiving, we want to let you all know how thankful we are for your continued support over the years. 2017 was another great year for us at Kegconnection and it's all thanks to people like you and the HBT community.

To celebrate you, we're going to giveaway FIVE gift cards valued at $50 EACH and ONE gift card valued at $100! The enter yourself into the drawing, simply reply to this thread and let us know what you're thankful for. Could be beer and homebrewing related but it definitely doesn't have to be. We'll do a random drawing for our winners on Monday, November 27th, @ 6pm Central!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and best of luck to all who enter our giveaway!

cheers,

joshua

-----------------------------------------------------
BF2017_Homebrew_Free_Shipping_Promotion.png

BF2017_Homebrew_and_Keg_Complete_Kit_title_slide.png

BF2017_20_percent_off_homebrew_allgrain_extract_recipe_kits.png

BF2017_Homebrew_Half_Price_Kegs.png

BF2017_Homebrew_Pin_Lock_4_Pack.png

BF2017_Keg_Sale_Homebrew_Ball_Lock_FOUR_PACK_FLAT_RATE__FREE_SHIPPING.png

BF2017_all_grain_brewing_systems.png

BF2017_Homebrew_Keg_Sale.png

BF2017_V3Nitro_CMB.png

Thanks for all you do and provide for the brewing community. I'm thankful that I have another son on the way and that my wife found a job that she's wanted since she was in school.

Happy early turkey day!
It’s not original, but I’m very thankful for being able to wake up and see my wife and daughters every day, and good friends to share a pint and a laugh.

I am thankful that I got to see another day. And that my wife will be home tomorrow.

I'm thankful for the new roof over my head, my kid's special talents, my wife's smile and the beer in my kegs. What else could one wish for? N_G

We are thankful for our families and each other, and how we love working together....including brewing beer!

Thankful for the joy that everyone brings to my life...family, friends and internet friends.

I’m grateful to have gotten back into brewing and fermentation in general after a hiatus for the last few years

Back