Biscuit n jelly and a hefewiezen.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhoneycutt

Reaction score
Thank you sir may I have another? That's right fellas, grape jam on a good biscuit and a Paulaner hefewiezen. Breakfast of a night shift working homebrewer. Btw brewing up, hopefully, a paulaner clone.

I've mentioned a lot of times on this forum I work long night shifts in the oil patch here, 14-16 hours, and I LOVE a beer after a night shift better than any other time. I just really hits the spot. Maybe because I'm already tired?

Mmmmm a good biscuit with some grape jelly sounds good right about now too. I make my own biscuits up, sometimes 50-100 at a time, I then freeze them until I want one, so that I can enjoy a homemade biscuit whenever I want without the mess.

Well hell, had to go and show me up didn't ya:( just kidi . Wish I could make mu own

I find most everything breakfast related goes good with beer. Eggs and sausage specifically.

Not much of a sausage fan, too much spice. I have bad acid reflux. The little link sausages are awesome though. What would you recommend with bacon eggs and biscuits?

Back