Big Mouth Bubbler Spigot threads?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kegtoe

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the thread type is on the Siphonless BMB? I was looking to add an elbo to the inside so it doesn't leave so much material behind. The threads are much courser than standard Pipe thread.

The old plastic spigots were a little wider and had normal Pipe Thread so you could put a 3/4" elbow on it.

Does anyone know what the thread type is on the Siphonless BMB? I was looking to add an elbo to the inside so it doesn't leave so much material behind. The threads are much courser than standard Pipe thread.

The old plastic spigots were a little wider and had normal Pipe Thread so you could put a 3/4" elbow on it.

This one will work. I have one. I'm sure it'd be cheaper to buy some pvc parts at Home Depot.

[edit] I've only used it on 3rd party spigots. I have 6 siphonless BMB, but I drilled them myself and added my own spigots.

https://www.williamsbrewing.com/Hom...nt/Valves-and-Small-Parts/Invert-Tube-Backnut

1604190601934.png

Back