• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bev-Seal Ultra and John Guest fittings - 3 Tap Kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storunner13

Reaction score
I have some extra tubing and John Guest fittings from a club group buy. I have 3 bundles of 50' of tubing, and 3 sets of Shank and MFL Disconnect push-to-fit connectors.

Links:

Tubing
John Guest Shank
John Guest Flare / MFL Disconnect

This should be sufficient to set up 3 taps (16.6' of tubing). I can ship these USPS to most places in the USA for $43

I have some 130' of additional tubing that I can ship for $45 most places in the USA.

PM me if you're interested. I might be able to break these up to suit your needs.

I can split a couple bundles. It's so easy to install this with the push-to-fit connectors, especially when compared to trying to stretch it over a swivel barb.

I still have tubing and john guest push-to-connect fittings. I'm asking $43 for 50' of Bev-Seal Ultra tubing, 3x MFL fittings, and 3x shank fittings.

New year bump.

I have some extra tubing and John Guest fittings from a club group buy. I have 3 bundles of 50' of tubing, and 3 sets of Shank and MFL Disconnect push-to-fit connectors.

This should be sufficient to set up 3 taps (16.6' of tubing). I can ship these USPS to most places in the USA for $43

I have some 130' of additional tubing that I can ship for $45 most places in the USA.

I might be interested. What do you have left available. Any way you can post some pics?

I might be interested. What do you have left available. Any way you can post some pics?

Yai5Ns1.jpg

I'll ship to Canada, however it may not be economical.

I have:
200-230' of BevSeal Ultra tubing (3/16" ID).
9x John Guest 1/4" MFL fittings
9x John Guest shank (5/8") fittings

I also have 20' of 1/4" ID BevSeal Ultra that I used for some gas lines, if you're interested.

Let me know what/how many you're interested in and I'll work out a more comprehensive quote to your location in Canada.

Let me know what youd take for 50ft of tubing and 3 each of the connectors. Shipping to 89311.

A few sets sold. One set remains: 50' BevSeal Ultra, 3x MFL connectors, 3x Shank connectors. $43 shipped.

I also have an additional 80' of BevSeal Ultra tubing. I can probably do $32 shipped. Less if you're somewhere in the North Denver metro area.

A few sets sold. One set remains: 50' BevSeal Ultra, 3x MFL connectors, 3x Shank connectors. $43 shipped.

I also have an additional 80' of BevSeal Ultra tubing. I can probably do $32 shipped. Less if you're somewhere in the North Denver metro area.
I'll take that last set for $43 if it's still available.

Back