• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bev-Seal tubing 3/16" - 50' (DFW Area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's frustrating about it? Just heat up the ends in some HOT water and they should slide right over.

You can buy 3/16" stainless shanks...I did. Got my tubing on without too much difficulty just using some boiling water and and starting with a needlenose pliers to round it out a bit.

Dude, I bought it yesterday evening, I'm going to need it all for my next project building my Jester369 Keezer or I'd of hooked you up.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/keezer-project-31221/

no worries, i saw it awhile ago and i forgot i needed some, my keezer only has 5 foot lines and i wanted to increase the to 10 footers.morebeer is only like 15 minutes away and i think it is like .50 a foot...

Back