Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read the story - it's not what you think.

Brew on :mug:
They use urine as fertilizer for the malt. I've read an article about it in India I think where they use it for crops, but they age it first to reduce the ammonia. I didn't see it mentioned in the article but maybe they do. Still not my cup of tea though.

cd422td7103a1.jpg

The last time I had a Genny I had a son doing his bio-chem phd up at Cornell. I kinda liked it, as something totally different from the hop bombs I was into (and still am) and sorta reminded me of my own early 70s college days in Colorado drinking Coors Banquet.

Once he got his doctorate that was pretty much it for Genesee...and Ithaca Brewing, too. I do see the Cream Ale in 12 packs in our local package store so someone around me is still drinking it :)

Cheers!

I thought Canadians were stereo-typically unfailingly kind and overly considerate?

Toronto police charge eight teen girls with murder after man stabbed to death
For those without access through the paywall, girls aged 13-16 approached a homeless lady and tried to steal her alcohol. A 59 year old homeless man felt the need to step in and protect her. The teens then took turns for 3 minutes stabbing the guy to death. No word on whether or not they were screaming about patriarchy or not at the time...

Back