Best movies to watch while getting drunk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a late addition (I just rediscovered this one on Amazon Prime):
btlc-title.jpg
Jack Burton and the Pork Chop Express to the rescue! 'Its all in the reflexes'
Cheers!

What's that Reddit-funded 40min movie that came out last year? It's hilarious. I wasnt even drunk. Something about a ninja battling Hitler and dinosaurs.

What's that Reddit-funded 40min movie that came out last year? It's hilarious. I wasnt even drunk. Something about a ninja battling Hitler and dinosaurs.

Kung Fury? Or something like thta? Awesome.

Off topic: I tried downloading TF2. HArd drive is fullm aparently. I need a new PC. Back to druck CSS it is,

concert videos. Mumford and Son, 3 Doors Down, pretty much anything... In Monster Music Surround Sound of course

John Wayne's cowboy movies;
Big Jake
McClintock
Rio Lobo
True Grit
Rooster Cogburn!
The Shootist
His brand of humor is definitely beer & shots worthy! Such as, " Ain't that how it works, Hawk? (After The Lady sprays'em with gattling gun fire)" or " Damn your murderin' hides! Meet your maker! POSSE!" or, " Well, my fethers may droop a little, & my waddle may show...but I can still out-crow anything in the barnyard!"...

Football factory was a buzz while drunk but the mix of ale and adrenaline made me want to smash up my living room

Latest posts

Back