Best Idea EVER!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captianoats

Reaction score
So SWMBO recently graduated college and got into the workforce, which nearly doubled our income :rockin: Keep in mind, we had been doing well at living on my check only, so we decided that we were going to blow her first paycheck on what we had been wanting before we started saving and being responsible.

I chose to go all grain and get a 2 keg setup, all in one BIG leap. Just so you know, I just tapped my first keg of all grain porter, and it is fantastic. Something about knowing I turned a bunch of grain and green cones into this beautiful dark sweet liquid coming out of the tap just makes me feel good. Just happy and wanted to share. :mug:

Very cool! When hubby is all done school we will be in the same spot... although we are slowly inching deeper in debt on just my salary...

We had been planning on moving into massive debt payoff... but a treat would be a cool idea all the same...

And I also am curious... what did she get? :)

She went on a crazy clothes buying spree and got a kitchen table from Ikea. Both are equally less cool than a kegerator.

Let me try put this in words everyone can understand what situation your in:(

"Thousands of years this War has been raging... this Thirst...this pain... will never end, In many eyes one faithless act of kindness is an others Lies and Blasphemy a front for the grand scheme of toiling labor and dire deprivation of the sweet nectar of the gods thous hast behold upon us as a god given right...Fore these atrocious acts are not in the uncommon...So i say my son tread lightly or tread no more...

or she is just the best SWMBO there is :rockin:

"Which ever path you take you must not stray fore that is straying from ones own self being"

but if you take the first one you gotta talk all artsy so yeah easier just to trust your SWMBO and not live a life of fear

Latest posts

Back