Best home bar menu?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eatmorefrogs

Reaction score
What food do you keep at-the-ready in your home bar? The question might be more complex than it looks at first. You have to find balance in the questions of ease/longevity of storage, complexity of preparation, etc. It's also not a one-size-fits-all, as one guy might have an open bag of chips go stale while another guy cycles through them weekly.

My personal favorite all-purpose option is frozen meatballs. By changing the sauce (BBQ, marinara, etc.) you can keep it interesting and the shelf life is great. Prep is just the microwave for the precooked frozen ones.

What are your go-to options?

Atomic Buffalo Turds. (bacon-wrapped stuffed-jalapenos). I'm not sure there is anything I'd rather eat while drinking beer. Epic beer-sh!ts in the morning.

You can prep a bunch at once and freeze what you don't want to make right away. It's just as easy to make a lot of 'em as it is to make a few.

Back