Best DIY project EVER

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hlmartin22

Reaction score
Ever wished you could make better faucet handles than those boring conical plastic ones? You could buy really expensive commercial taps that don't portray your homebrew... Or you could find someone with a BA blacksmith brother to manufacture custom faucet handles for you. Built these with my bro a couple weeks ago to put on my keezer!!!

image-682224366.jpg

image-3894248698.jpg

image-672167976.jpg

image-2356905828.jpg

image-1858355460.jpg

Also, my brother is for hire and extremely meticulous! Should you like the post enough respond to the thread with WANT as the title. I'll give you a connection to him and his portfolio and he can give you an estimate on materials, manufacturing, and shipping of your custom faucet handles! They will fit your 3/8-16 thread per inch faucets or otherwise!

My new goal for the week: "find friend with bad a** blacksmithing skills"!

Excellent workmanship, and guaranteed not to be confused with a pot metal Chinese knockoff! You planning on using the flat area for labels of some kind?

Also, my brother is for hire and extremely meticulous! Should you like the post enough respond to the thread with WANT as the title. I'll give you a connection to him and his portfolio and he can give you an estimate on materials, manufacturing, and shipping of your custom faucet handles! They will fit your 3/8-16 thread per inch faucets or otherwise!

Once the "bar" becomes reality, may very well make that request!

Nice work! Looks a lot like my forge. Wish I had that power hammer, I have always thought I would get one but am still just using an anvil.

Love them! Just thought of an add on: on the flat section add some blackboard paint and you then can write the brew on tap with chalk. Erase and change when you change the tap!

Amazing work. Old school vintage look.

What do you plan to use to write on the metal with?

Back