Belgian Beer Bottle Image?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctkach

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm desperately trying to find a realistic image of a 750ml belgian beer bottle w/ cork + cage to create some printable artwork. I would ideally like the image to be in vector format but at this point I would take a high res raster image (png, tiff, etc).

What I'm trying to do is create a "sell sheet" with the bottle and a label wrapped around it to give out to friends, etc. If you look at the allagash site you'll get an idea of what I'm talking about in terms of an image;

http://www.allagash.com/musette.htm

Anyone have a lead on where I can find just a plain brown 750ml belgian style bottle with the cork + cage? I would actually pay for this artwork if I could find it.

If you are looking for the bottle, corks and cage, and you are near Boston you have 2 choices. Mordern Brewer in Cambridge or Beer-Wine and Hobby in Woburn....both should have the bottle, corks, and cages.

If you are looking for the bottle, corks and cage, and you are near Boston you have 2 choices. Mordern Brewer in Cambridge or Beer-Wine and Hobby in Woburn....both should have the bottle, corks, and cages.

Yes, I'm quite familiar with both establishments but I'm not looking for the actual bottle... only a high res or vector graphic image of one.

Back