Belated Howdy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Blue

Reaction score
I figured I ought to do this before I completely forgot.

The abridged life story is thus: I spent my first 28 years in various locations throughout Jersey. Moved to New York for three. Met a girl. Got engaged. Moved to her home state of California a few years ago and... got married and adopted two dogs.

I've been brewing, I guess, for two years now (does a kit in a bucket count?) and I've gotten caught up in the same way that I approach cooking (which I do a lot): find established recipes and tweak to your liking until you find which flavors you like. Once familiar, experiment.

Seems to be working thus far.

For what it's worth, the username is a byproduct of my obstinate love of the New York (Football -- why do they still say that?) Giants, who had the good grace to win Superbowls right before I left NY and shortly after arriving in CA.

PS. I say "youse" in conversation.

Also, I'm a "resumer." I just got my BA in English and am currently enrolled in an MLIS program that starts in a week or two.

You lost me at "youse", but then I remembered you also used "howdy", so that made up for it.

Howdy from NC. :)

Back