BeerSmith for mobile device

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David_Trucks

Reaction score
So I think I'm finally going to buy an iPad or android or something. But honestly, a lot of my reasoning for the purchase is so I can buy and use BeerSmith or another software program. I don't have a good laptop or desktop so I won't be getting the full version of anything. I do have an iPhone.

So my question is, is it worth it to buy an iPad and then the mobile version of something? Or should I just use the mobile version on my iPhone? I think I'll mostly be recipe building- but I'm not sure what all of the different programs do (though I have done some research).

Also, what program should I buy? Again, I've read about some different ones, but not sure which would be best for me. BeerSmith seems to be the favorite, but I would probably just need a simple program.

EDIT: it looks like I'll be getting a laptop after all, so a full version of BeerSmith seems highly likely now.

Anyone ever buy BeerSmith - just the activation code - from Amazon? Is this all I need?

The activation code is all you need. I think Birdman Brewing sells it $18 or $19. The computer version is great.

Back