Beer trading pays off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treacheroustexan

Reaction score
Sorry I'm just excited.

pliny.jpg

Nice man.. I can't find that grapefruit sculpin for the life of me despite our stores having everything else from them.

Nice man.. I can't find that grapefruit sculpin for the life of me despite our stores having everything else from them.

I have grapefruit sculpin everywhere! lol just one of the perks of living in southern California.

Very nice. As long as "Modern Times" isn't in any way related to "Simpler Times" by Trader Joe's....that sh*t is terrible...

To the guy who has no idea what modern times is...Modern times is amazing. the head brewer was named top 10 best brewers in the world by ratebeer and they make some of the best IPA's ive ever had, not even to mention their new sours. They focus on hoppy beers, just because it says its a hefe doesnt mean it isnt hoppy as hell. :tank:

I have grapefruit sculpin everywhere! lol just one of the perks of living in southern California.

To the guy who has no idea what modern times is...Modern times is amazing. the head brewer was named top 10 best brewers in the world by ratebeer and they make some of the best IPA's ive ever had, not even to mention their new sours. They focus on hoppy beers, just because it says its a hefe doesnt mean it isnt hoppy as hell. :tank:

wanna trade? i have this

null_zpsa62409cd.jpg

I recommend some Alpine ipa's if your going for hoppy west coast. If anyone's up for trading message me. I'm in San Diego so can get anything around here.

Isn't modern times a former Stone brewer? Could be mistaken and too many beers to check...

The Head brewer is from Lost coast, before that he was at Speakeasy and Karl Strauss Brewing. I believe the two co-brewers are from monkey Paw and Ballast point. Then of course for their sours and funky beers they have The Mad Fermentationist.:mug:

The Head brewer is from Lost coast, before that he was at Speakeasy and Karl Strauss Brewing. I believe the two co-brewers are from monkey Paw and Ballast point. Then of course for their sours and funky beers they have The Mad Fermentationist.:mug:

I figured it out, the owner, Jacob McKean worked at Stone.

lol he came from the communications department at stone, I guess that counts, i assumed you were wondering where the brewers came from.

Latest posts

Back