Beer snob or D-B?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewskii

Reaction score

Personally, I can't believe this kind of self-important narrow-mindedness still exists. I like to think that our hobby is above this. But I suppose it takes all kinds.

Last edited by a moderator:
When he can get 50% market share I'll take him seriously. BMC has a purpose and I don't mind it. Hot days,large parties all made possible thanks to BMC.

wow. what a DB. It is really sad to see how he is trying to perpetuate homebrewing and his videos with this type of DBery.

A home brewing instructor? Is he certified? Is there a license for that?

He sounds like a lot of us when we first start brewing and think we're Ula-Tek's gift to brewing.

If BMC wasn't so popular, we home brewers would like the hell out of it. Hipsters, every one of us.

Give the guy a glass of piss and a glass of Bud Light and tell him he has to drink one. Part of me believes he would actually drink the piss. Arrogance that great usually isn't spawned out of great intelligence.

I guess corn and rice are not real.And he likes pee better than bud lite. Damn pee-snobs.

.reminds me of Southparks hybrid episode. He seems like a guy that smells his own farts enthusiastically.

This guy is a total D Bag, I had to see if he had any good videos......and he doesn't. I could only watch 1, the one about malt extract and I couldn't watch anymore.

Brewskii said:
.reminds me of Southparks hybrid episode. He seems like a guy that smells his own farts enthusiastically.

Mmm... Ahhh... Num num num

image-1663172717.jpg

Haha im so funny to my friends they said dooood you should film this and youtube it. Cause you are original Dbag

He can't be a brewing instructor! His beard is trimmed too neatly and his hair isn't long enough. ;)

Back