Beer Smith help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockrdbrew

Reaction score
I hope this question has not already been answered. I like the beer smith software but I’ve starting finding that there is only a very limited numbers of options when attempting to add a new recipes. On my last two brews I had to add the new grain type and even some hops.
Does it mater if I'm using Canada Malting Pale Ale in the grain bill but use some other 2-row in the beer smith program. I know the SRM will be different but the adjustments for mash temp and volume would still remain the same...right?
Is there someplace to find a listing of the grains with manufacture and the SRM and potential OG, or should I try a differnt program.

Most of the time you can get data sheets for different grains from the suppliers. You can often find updates for the Beer Smith database on their site. Go to their support page and scroll down most of the way until you see "BeerSmith Grain Extensions"...

Latest posts

Back