Beer Sculpture Build - Denver CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXANM

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have been thinking about organizing a parking lot build for people interested in making beer sculptures. My idea is to draw up some plans & get together in the parking lot up in North Denver to have multiple people build sculptures. If everything is done right the kit will be complete & all I ask is that those that can weld or have welding equipment to bring it. Plasma cutters, bring them. It will be a community effort.

I have access to pumps of all shapes & sizes so I will start to look at prices for those. We need individuals with access to the following:
Welders
Plasma Cutters
Angle Iron
Burners
Hoses
Air Compressors & painters (If you want it painted)
Design plans if you already have a set we can go through them & determine what the group would like to build.

If you are interested please respond back & if you have any skill sets that you can offer please let me know.

Should be a blast!

Correct. Same size shape & the only difference maybe the nozzle for either natural gas or propane. If we can buy in bulk, & get some expertise in welding & cutting the builds should go smoothly.

Instead of a chop saw you want to use a portable band saw or port-a-ban. This, in my opinion, is the only way to go. Great for any type of cutting up to 1/4" thickness. I know I couldn't live on the job with out it. I used to use a chop saw. Have not used it once since I bought a port-a-ban.

Back