Beer Reviews & Homebrew Talk on Facebook

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andys_got_it

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to the HBT site but have been homebrewing for roughly 2 years now. I was thinking of a way to give back to the beer community so I have decided to create a Beer Reviewing page on facebook as they lack beer reviews and Homebrewing material on their site. Our page is called A&M Beer Reviews and so far, we have a couple of followers who read and post comments to our editorials and pics however I wanted to broadcast to larger audience so please feel free to go "Like" our page if you want some Beer related news on your Facebook News feed. You'll get tips, pics, reviews and general status updates on your news feed. Don't worry, we won't clutter your wall! I personally find it very refreshing when you get random beer-related information on your news feed in comparison to the sometimes useless posts your contacts share with the world. Feel free to post comments on our page as well. We look forward to it!

So go check out A&M Beer Reviews! Don't forget to type the & symbol in between A&M or else you probably won't find our page. We'll keep you posted on the latest reviews from beers around the world! Cheers and good beers!

Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AM-Beer-Reviews/343042525716025

Latest posts

Back