Beer on tap history thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaggy

Reaction score
I was wondering if people kept track of their HB and/or commercial beers they have had on tap. In May 2007 I converted a fridge that came with the house I bought that March into a single sanke tap kegerator. I happen to keep track on an index card on what went through it to date.
I recently just added a second tap to serve HB an was putting the info to text on my laptop when I wondered if others kept track of this stuff.
Is there a thread like this anywhere? If so, please point me there and mods please delete this.
If not, this can be it. Not sure if this is the best section though but picked it as it deals with all sorts of beer and not HB or commercial only.

I don't but here's memory.... I have a single tap kegerator, a Kenmore hand-me-down.

Commercial kegs (all sixtels): Troeg's Dreamweaver, Rugged Trail; Appalachian Brewing Co.'s Kiponafest, Mountain Lager, Jolly Scot, Purist Pale Ale.

Homebrew: Penetrator Doppelbock, IPA, Doktoberfest

Heres mine:

Sanke Tap

1. ¼ Miller Lite May 2007 First in converted fridge lasted a month lasted a couple weeks (new 5lb CO2)
2. ¼ Miller Lite lasted 3 weeks in June
3. ½ Sam Adams Summer Ale 6/13 to 7/7
4. ½ Sam Adams Summer Ale 7/7 to 7/24
5. ½ Sierra Nevada Pale Ale 7/25 to 8/21
6. ½ Miller Lite 8/25 to 9/29 (filled 5lb CO2)
7. ½ Two Brothers Heavy Handed 10/4 to 11/13
8. ½ Miller Lite 11/24/2007 to 1/30/2008
9. ½ Amstel Light 2/1 to 3/3
10. ½ Three Floyds Alpha King 3/8 to 4/30
11. ½ Miller Lite 5/8 to (filled 5lb CO2)

First Ball Lock Cornelius Keg tap added Mid May 2008

1. 5gal AHS Lemongrass Wheat 5/30 to 6/15
2. 5gal EdWorts Apfelwein 6/15 to

Yeah I'd guess Beersmith keeps track of what I enter to brew as well, but not what I put on tap (as opposed to bottling).
Of course commercial brews put on tap I counted while my list does not include the tons of commercial bottles I've gone through in the last year+ too.

:)

i havent bottled in about 60 batches. Well ok, I did fill 4 out of my keg last week, but as for bottling an entire batch, well its been a while. Everything goes on tap

I only do commercial but here goes (i am not listing repeats)
Victory Brewing: Lager
Moonglow
Hopdevil
Sunrise Weiss
Whirlwind Wit
Storm King Stout (a fav of mine)
Prima Pils
Festbier
Flying Fish: All that they offer
Troegs: Sunshine Pils
Hopback
Miller Lite: 1/4
Coors Light: 1/4
Yuengling (lite and reg) 1/4
DFH: Shelter Pale Ale
BareKnuckle Stout
Other stuff that isnt offered anymore

Keeping track of beers I've already had on tap (and gone) sounds anal to me.

It is a bit lol. Then again looking around this site theres plenty that could be considered the same I'd guess.
I kept track from the getgo as I was so excited to finally have beer on tap at home. Also, it helped to figure on CO2 usage since I was a n00p to all this.
So I just kept adding to the list since it just takes a sec. and wondered if others did the same.

I only do commercial but here goes (i am not listing repeats)
Victory Brewing: Lager
Moonglow
Hopdevil
Sunrise Weiss
Whirlwind Wit
Storm King Stout (a fav of mine)
Prima Pils
Festbier
Flying Fish: All that they offer
Troegs: Sunshine Pils
Hopback
Miller Lite: 1/4
Coors Light: 1/4
Yuengling (lite and reg) 1/4
DFH: Shelter Pale Ale
BareKnuckle Stout
Other stuff that isnt offered anymore

Great list!!

:mug:

It is a bit lol. Then again looking around this site theres plenty that could be considered the same I'd guess.
I kept track from the getgo as I was so excited to finally have beer on tap at home. Also, it helped to figure on CO2 usage since I was a n00p to all this.
So I just kept adding to the list since it just takes a sec. and wondered if others did the same.

Great list!!

:mug:

Thanks. I have also had all the Sam Seasonals on tap and I think that I had an allagash white as well.

Gotta think about what to put on tap next:cross:

Back