BEER KITS BELOW COST.....But I need your help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol!

image.jpeg

Ok you guys.. Thanks for being patient with me. We have been SLAMMED SLAMMED SLAMMED.

Here ya go. We decided to choose 4 not just the 2 only because there was so many replies...

Post #2 @cheesecake
Post #19 @kh54s10
post #25 @imasickboy
Post #33 @aprichman

You 4 all get a 40% off code PM me the kit you want and I will create a code for you to use on the website

TO EVERYONE else that played but didn't get drawn. For playing in my crazy thread... IF you want to go ahead and get a kit, Victor and I talked about giving all you guys a 20% off coupon code for use on the beer kit. Just my way of saying thanks. Simply reply here with your original post number in this thread and I will shoot you that coupon code. You must have already posted in this thread to get a code....

Have a great Christmas you guys!

Cheers
Jay

Hi Jay! I'm down for a 20% code :D I'm post #6, Fat Tire kit, just in case they sell off ;)

You rock, man. 20% off is still rad - I'm in.
I was post #67.

Thanks!

Alright you guys! PM's have been sent. If I missed you PLEASE just let me know and I will hook you up!

Merry Christmas to all you guys! Hope you all are enjoying a great beer and even better company!

Cheers
Jay

You guys are all good! PLEASE keep me posted on the kits as the arrive and how they look to you all. Have a KILLER rest of your Christmas weekend.

Cheers
Jay

I was post 22...I already told the guys at the VFW I'm making the kit....so PLEASE send me a coupon....Thanks my friend!

Alright you guys! PM's have been sent. If I missed you PLEASE just let me know and I will hook you up!

Merry Christmas to all you guys! Hope you all are enjoying a great beer and even better company!

Cheers
Jay

Hi Jay - did you get my PM?

Hello! I'll do a video review as well. Im open to anything, any kit not being represented like you would like yet?

Holy fast shipping batman!!!!!! I ordered Thursday (Christmas Eve) around noon and it's on the truck out for delivery as we speak. I think that is a record for doing business around a holiday weekend.

I ordered stuff Sunday night, (opposite coast from NorCal), and received it today. I took some unboxing pics, and will be brewing it either tonight or tomorrow night. I'm MORE than satisfied thus far. Regardless of the beer itself, I'm super impressed with NorCal already, which I'll explain in my review.

I ordered stuff Sunday night, (opposite coast from NorCal), and received it today. I took some unboxing pics, and will be brewing it either tonight or tomorrow night. I'm MORE than satisfied thus far. Regardless of the beer itself, I'm super impressed with NorCal already, which I'll explain in my review.

SWEET!

Cannot wait to see the picts and read the review!

Cheers
Jay

Brewing on Sunday with 2 people who have never brewed before I'm going to hand them the kit and have them brew it and I will explain the steps and go over it with them. I'm going to see if I can get there opinion on it from people who have never Brewed before.

So far from looking the kit over I am very impressed and I can't wait to try the finished product!

Brewed my kit on New Year's day.

I took lots of notes, and plenty of pictures, in anticipation of the review.

Here's one from 18 hours after pitching:

ZHo4JpQ.jpg

Back