Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So happy everything made it there safely. I was a little worried about it. I've heard the Mephistopheles is pretty hot right now. I am letting the other one I have age at least a year. You deserve to be taken care of for what you have done for the trading community here! Cheers and thank YOU!

So happy everything made it there safely. I was a little worried about it. I've heard the Mephistopheles is pretty hot right now. I am letting the other one I have age at least a year. You deserve to be taken care of for what you have done for the trading community here! Cheers and thank YOU!

Yeah I put a few of those in the cellar to age or for a special occasion. And I will let you know when I try your milk stout. :mug:

Watch out for Finsfan that guy just hands out your address to strangers so they can BIF to you! Thanks Sompls !!

IMG_20140429_175330_924.jpg

IMG_20140429_175339_611.jpg

I knew this was coming, but damn! D_Nyholm sent a ridiculously generous BIF my way, just for giving out peoples info to keep this thread alive. I cant thank you enough Dennis, you absolutely killed this. Ive only had a handful of these, and looking forward to each one. Thank you! I almost needed a bigger table for the pictures haha

Such a sick lineup.

Awesome dude right there!!

I've been BIFed by coyote68 (he got my address when I sent him beer in the homebrew swap-o-rama)

I got three local brews form Rivertowne

Grateful White (A Wit brewed with coriander and orange peel)
Babbling Blonde
Maxwell's Scottish Ale

And 2 Homebrews

Sanctuary Gose (Is this a Mead?)
Rye IPA

Thanks Coyote68

WP_20140430_004.jpg

I am debating brewing a gose, never had it but sounds interesting.

My bif package will be going out Monday , a lot of drama going on around here. Thankfully it's issues on the in laws side.

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Wow , what a surprise. Thanks a million Michael, sorry I do not know your HBT screen name.

I have never had any of these beers and will be enjoying a few tonight. Also, thank you for the coasters and stickers.

Trading is fun, but it is totally different when you receive an unexpected package from a generous person. I will try an post a picture from my phone.

Let's not forget finsfan for keeping things going around here.

Jeremy

From Fuzzymittenbrewing! Thank you bunches!

My dog is pretty much pissed. She is growling at me and the mask isn't even on! She won't come back inside and stands outside barking. She was not thrilled when I chased her around the house with it on!

I'm going to do my best to show Norm a good time. Hubba bubba!

And yes, my kezzer is still unfinished. :(
IMG_7141.jpg

OK, I apologize. I have been meaning to send this BIF out for 3 weeks, but senior design was finishing up and I had to get students out.

A package will be n it's way tomorrow headed out west. Should be there by Friday.

Thanks so much Joe! I have not had any if these before and am looking forward to trying them all, I will be sure to give you feedback on your brews. I have one of the Gose chilling now .

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400112766.051014.jpg

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Glad they landed safely. i hope you like em all. the gose seemed a little salty but as it aged a little that lightened up. I'm happy to send the BIF to a well deserving person!!

A package should be landing tomorrow, the hints are as follows.

This US warship was the first that was too large to transit the Panama Canal.
It is now a museum located in the land of perfect weather.

check your porch tomorrow.

Jeremy

A package should be landing tomorrow, the hints are as follows.

This US warship was the first that was too large to transit the Panama Canal.
It is now a museum located in the land of perfect weather.

check your porch tomorrow.

Jeremy

Is it the name of the ship or the name of the town in which it now resides?

Is it the name of the ship or the name of the town in which it now resides?

OK, I googled it and I was wrong. But it must be the name of the town, not the name of the ship. Not sure we have any members located at the ship's name's location :D

OK, I googled it and I was wrong. But it must be the name of the town, not the name of the ship. Not sure we have any members located at the ship's name's location :D

Yea, probably not the one the ship was named for at least. But there might be some small town in the US with that name too.

San Diego is best known for many things but land of perfect weather is definitely high on the list. It is a climate that many dream of. Little rainfall, mild summers (normally but if not, it's national news) and a Navy ships galore between 42nd st and Coronado. That is why I guessed SD. I didn't even think to google.

There's an airport :ban:

San Diego is best known for many things but land of perfect weather is definitely high on the list. It is a climate that many dream of. Little rainfall, mild summers (normally but if not, it's national news) and a Navy ships galore between 42nd st and Coronado. That is why I guessed SD. I didn't even think to google.

Hello reminded me of the perfect weather. That rules out the city with the airport I mentioned. Unless you are a weather masochist...

Sand Diego is correct and the warship that I am referring to is the USS Midway. If you get the chance to visit the museum, I would recommend it. I actually went through boot camp in SD and my family made a mini vacation when they came out to attend the graduation.

Wonderful weather, we would have black flag weather days where they wouldn't let us PT outside because of heat. Being from Mississippi my whole life, I always scoffed at what they were calling too hot.

Anyhow, lets hope everything makes it OK.

Back