Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be sure you let me know what you think of SUE, there is a reason it is rated 92/100 on BA. If anyone gets a chance to try it I urge you to do so even if you aren't a fan of smoked beers.

I'll be shipping two off after this crazy week is over :mug: keep the BIF alive!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Yeah, might have to pick another one up myself in a week. With the search for KBS, I ended up with a bunch of beer. Gotta bring the cellar back down to below 200 beers or the wife starts to get antsy

Yeah, might have to pick another one up myself in a week. With the search for KBS, I ended up with a bunch of beer. Gotta bring the cellar back down to below 200 beers or the wife starts to get antsy

Great goal of < 200. Any luck with KBS? Are you taking the trip down to ACBF?

Yeah. Got a decent amount. Acbf? Atlantic city? I'm lucky if I can hit the beer fests around me let alone Atlantic city :) next trip is trying to get to carton. Got a friend coming up and he is requesting boat beer, teku glasses, and whatever else we can get from them. It will be a day trip and with the kids and sports starting, weekends are getting scarce!

Delivery! Hope he got it!

I got an awesome box! Thanks so much, it was a complete surprise! Nothing like getting home from work and finding a random box of beer waiting for you. I am not sure what I did to deserve that, but I'll definitely have to get involved soon.
Thanks again! I haven't tried any of these!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396524304.639752.jpg

Glad everything made it there safely! Hope you enjoy the beers! Nothing like a beer surprise to brighten your day. Cheers!

Hoping to get the two boxes I've put together actually wrapped up and sent off sometime next week...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Hopefully I can help motivate some folks out there,got one going out by the end of the week.

Edit: Almost 24 hours since my post . I hope someone has stepped up and asked finsfan for an address. Let's keep this thing going people.

Going to be able to send one out in a week or so. Had a bunch of trades go out recently and am bringing a bunch of beer to a bottle share this weekend. Need to hit up the distributor and punish my credit card a bit!

Pointcity, someone else has stepped up and I gave out another address but it was also to someone who has sent out multiple boxes. And Dennis shipped out a box (which could have been fedex freight) headed for the little apple, solely because he is awesome.

Dont be shy about sending a box to someone you dont know, even if you think its small or not enough. I can tell you from personal experience, that even receiving one bottle from someone unexpectedly can be really rewarding. Pm me to be apart of this amazing BIF group :D

it's alive, it's alive!

Dennis I feel you , my wife hit me with the total that I have spent on trades and BIF packages. I was kind of surprised. But I am not complaining, I enjoy sending out packages to unsuspecting recipients.

finsfan, that's good to hear. I can help breath life back into this thread anytime just let me know especially if it's someone who is just down in life and needs a pick up.

Jeremy

My brother and my sister-in-law are going to have their first child within the next 24 hours. If anyone wants to seems some beer karma his way, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Mark you rock man. It means a lot to me and is greatly appreciated. That pomegranate aged Belgian rounds epic and the whole presentation of your home brews is just awesome. Are they in untapped?

You're welcome! Yes, they are both in untappd - and if you haven't seen/read the warnings on the Saint Somewhere, keep your hand on the cage as you open it. I cannot be responsible for ceiling damages. :)

You're welcome! Yes, they are both in untappd - and if you haven't seen/read the warnings on the Saint Somewhere, keep your hand on the cage as you open it. I cannot be responsible for ceiling damages. :)

LOL good to know, thanks for the warning! I was just sitting here working and packing up some stuff to take home this afternoon when somebody came back and said they just signed for something. I saw the K-cup box and was thinking what the hell did I send out that broke and was being returned lol. Totally not expecting that

I knew this was coming, but damn! D_Nyholm sent a ridiculously generous BIF my way, just for giving out peoples info to keep this thread alive. I cant thank you enough Dennis, you absolutely killed this. Ive only had a handful of these, and looking forward to each one. Thank you! I almost needed a bigger table for the pictures haha

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398811050.154331.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398811057.994834.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398811064.238719.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398811070.288621.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398811077.593850.jpg

Back