Beer in fermenter too long? Please help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleFisted

Reaction score
So I had to leave for three weeks with military stuff and my Irish red ale has been sitting in the primary fermenter for 4 weeks. Is it going to be bad? Please help!

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

I know of you revvy you have helped me many of times. I figured I was fine just sucks when I get activated in the military and have to leave things. God bless!

I know of you revvy you have helped me many of times. I figured I was fine just sucks when I get activated in the military and have to leave things. God bless!

You have more important things to worry about than your beer, you know like protecting our country, and keeping your head down. :mug::rockin::mug::rockin:

(geez I got teary posting that and I'm sober.)

If your beer goes bad while your out there for us, I'll be sure to send you a nice reward when you get back!

Thanks for your service!

Bull

Thanks for the help all! We also appreciate all that support us!

DF, I routinely leave my brews in the primary for 4 weeks. Usually the last week I park it where it will sit before being racked into the keg so everything is nice and settled.

More importantly: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!! And please extend our appreciation to your fellow servicemen and women. Tilting one back now in your honor sir!

Back