beer for halloween

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dantodd

Reaction score
5878-image001.jpg

Those are totally fake. I mean really, who would drink Bud Light out of oversized cans and a fake tap? And what's with the bleach blonde hair? Weak.

******This has been a message from your local Internet Male******

Oh god I would bang her like the fist of an angry god

HomerT said:
So you interupted a thread about half naked women and beer taps for a video that is older than the internet...why? ;)

Hoppy Halloween!:rockin:

OP privs. first time I'd seen the video.

dantodd said:
OP privs. first time I'd seen the video.

Just breaking your balls. I got my secretary good with that one a while back. She fell out of her chair. Good times.
:mug:

Ya Know...that photo is totally awesome. You have a very attractive woman, smiling pleasantly, she obviously doesn't care that she is practically naked. Reminds me of a few girls I knew back in College, except they wore LESS. I obviously posted this so the thread wouldn't go away.

But one question: Are the Brew Babes on the brew babe thread as good?

Old Worthog said:
Ya Know...that photo is totally awesome. You have a very attractive woman, smiling pleasantly, she obviously doesn't care that she is practically naked. Reminds me of a few girls I knew back in College, except they wore LESS. I obviously posted this so the thread wouldn't go away.

But one question: Are the Brew Babes on the brew babe thread as good?

What BrewBabes? :D

I wish I had a brew buddy like that........................

yeah like we would be making beer...................

Latest posts

Back