Beer Education - A Blog Series

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bender_Braus_Brewing

Reaction score
For my blog at The Beer Thrillers (https://thebeerthrillers.home.blog ) I am currently doing an online brewing course through EDX Online. As I take the classes, I am also blogging it. So far I'm up to Module 4 (out of 9). So I thought I'd post it here, and see if anyone else has taken the course or is taking the course, or just wants to read and tag along.

The Beer Education Series:
* Beer Education: Series
* Beer Education: Syllabus
* Beer Education: Introduction
* Beer Education: Module One: The History of Beer Brewing
* Beer Education: Module Two: Barley and Malting
* Beer Education: Module Three: Water
* Beer Education: Module Four: Hops and Spices

Can you give an overall takeaway? I was just looking at this course and I'm curious if you found it useful and what level of brewer you think it's targeted for.

Can you give an overall takeaway? I was just looking at this course and I'm curious if you found it useful and what level of brewer you think it's targeted for.

I go over that a bit on my blog for the overview section. I found it useful, I definitely don't think its targeted for someone already in the industry. But I think anyone from beginning homebrewer to intermediate home brewer will get something out of it.

Thank you for posting this! I glanced at your blog and for sure want to go through and check it out. I have bookmarked it.

Will this be up indefinitely or is it only up for a certain amount of time?

My blog is up indefinitely. The course... I'm not 100% certain on, but I think it'll be up for a while. Its a 'do it at your own pace' course, so I think it should be up a while.

Latest posts

Back