beer cave

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
installed the fan and hood today, its not pretty but it works!

2011-03-02_17-03-25_919.jpg

2011-03-02_17-03-59_190.jpg

Subscribed! So what are your future plans? Gonna add a fermentation station? Maybe add a stand?

I havent researched a fermentation chamber yet, so i know nothing about it but that would be the next step. and yes a stand is defiantly in the future, just have to save the cash

electric was done today!!! moved in the keggerator. its starting to look like something now, just need an Archie Bunker recliner!

DSCN5208.jpg

DSCN5205.jpg

DSCN5206.jpg

DSCN5207.jpg

Curious, not finishing the ceiling? Dry-walling the ceiling would have made that place look perfect.

Still looks good as is though.

I like the fact that everything is accessible in the rafters, plus it would have been a very low ceiling. keeps it a little more rough looking, which i like.

golf clubs ... check ... TV ... check ... beer ... check aaaaaannd double check ... I agree, you're just a big ol' recliner short of being all set!

brew cave is pretty much complete! gas line was installed today, bought a recliner of craigslist for 50 bucks.
everything worked out perfectly, the room doesnt even heat up alot, only 2 deg in like 30 min of full power, and the co detector isnt even registering any, NONE, carbon monoxide.
WIN!!!!!!

2011-03-20_14-38-54_556.jpg

2011-03-20_14-39-02_312.jpg

2011-03-20_14-39-24_62 (2).jpg

2011-03-20_16-18-33_205.jpg

2011-03-20_16-18-42_945.jpg

Looks great, man!

Enjoy it- most of us have to make due with much less space.

Might consider placing something protective beside/over that gas line, though, just as a little added 'small cooper tubing suspended over the floor' type protection;^).

yea, I have to still find a way to bolt down the burner, I was thinking of some angle iron bolted to the sides and anchored to the wall, that way it woulnd move at all

I would still consider, after securing the burner, some type of up and over protection of that little copper line- it's easy to kick accidentally, drop something onto or otherwise bump the thing.
Wish I had all that space.

the co detector isnt even registering any, NONE, carbon dioxide.
WIN!!!!!!

I dont want to be a dick, because i'm sure it's just a typo, but for saftey's sake, CO=carbon monoxide. I'm not even aware if a carbon dioxide detector exists, but if it does, and that's what you're using, I wouldn't expect it to register carbon monoxide

btw - i'm very jealous of the setup.

I dont want to be a dick, because i'm sure it's just a typo, but for saftey's sake, CO=carbon monoxide. I'm not even aware if a carbon dioxide detector exists, but if it does, and that's what you're using, I wouldn't expect it to register carbon monoxide

btw - i'm very jealous of the setup.

HAHAHAHAHA, I JUST SAW THIS!!! That is funny, im a jackass, cant belive i did that. your right carbom monoxide. had one too many when i was writing it.

Looking good. With that hood venting all your yummy brew smells outside, I wonder how long it'll be before the neighbors start showing up to "help". :)

Back