Been away, but I'm back

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subsailor

Life is Tough, Stupid makes it Tougher
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I have been in the forum. Much has happened since we got settled into our new place here in the States. We have our farm. We have 2 horses, 12 goats, 4 sheep, a dozen rabbits, turkeys, chickens and pheasants. We lost 4 sheep to coyotes but I since improved the fencing. The well we were assured was good dried up on us but we have a new, deeper well.
For those that haven't heard, I am working part time in Prescott at Pralines of Prescott, I am a candy maker. I haven't got my brewing set back up yet, hopefully sometime next year. Until then I have been enjoying many craft beers offered here in Arizona.

Moving really disrupts your life. It takes a while to get back to normal. I moved almost a year ago, and I'm still trying to get everything up and running. My kegerator has been disconnected for a year.

Welcome back! And PV no less! Was just up there for the rodeo. I used to live up in the high country when Homebrewers outpost was around. Miss those days. Getting back to brewing is the best!

Back