Becoming a member of the community?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait what?? Any time for tip touching??

**** yes. I'm at the Huntington convention center during the day Friday and Saturday and the morning of Sunday. Thursday night I have no plans. Wednesday night I'll be arriving and will hit a bar or brewery near my hotel. Friday night I'm planning on going to progressive field but that might change. Saturday night I plan on starting at Southern Tier with all my coworkers who are with me. Sunday night I have no plans. I leave Monday morning.

**** yes. I'm at the Huntington convention center during the day Friday and Saturday and the morning of Sunday. Thursday night I have no plans. Wednesday night I'll be arriving and will hit a bar or brewery near my hotel. Friday night I'm planning on going to progressive field but that might change. Saturday night I plan on starting at Southern Tier with all my coworkers who are with me. Sunday night I have no plans. I leave Monday morning.

tenor.gif

A message will be sent soon. I think we can make something work

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back