Beans & Brews 2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mack25

Reaction score
Hi everybody
I have been asked to help spread the word about the Beans & Brews homebrew festival & chili cookoff - June 4, 2016 in Middleboro, MA at the KOA Campground. This is the second year for the festival. Last year was lots of fun.

The event is to benefit All Are Welcome community kitchen, a non-profit charitable organization whose mission is to provide access to nutritious meals to those who are in need.

The event is free for homebrewers - individuals and clubs welcome (signup in advance required). Come on out and share homebrews, meet other brewers, and help a great cause. The public is invited to come down and taste the brews and chilis and vote for their favorites. There will be prizes for the winners.

I also have a FAQ document that has more details like how to get involved, so PM me if you would like that. Or refer to the flyer from last year here.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=522791

Saturday June 4, 2016. 11am - 5pm
Boston-Cape Cod KOA Campground
438 Plymouth Street
Middleborough, MA

Thanks

I just received the flyer for this year, so figured I'd post it here.
Also, found out the cutoff for homebrewer signup if you want to participate is May 20.

flyer2016.jpg

Back