• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Basic stamp microcontroller for RIMS system?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtucker101

Reaction score
I have been putting my brewery together for a few months now, and just realized that there are some folks using the basic stamp for a RIMS type system. Although I do system integration work, I'm really not interested in automating my brewery (and I'm building a HERMS anyway).

Getting to the point, I have a basic stamp microcontroller AND board of education laying around from my college days. If anyone is interested, let me know. $40 plus shipping.

I also have a crap-ton of electrical components (resistors, caps, diodes) a couple breadboards, some servos, Some programmable PICs and a few 68HC11 microcontroller test boards. If anyone is interested or needs something, let me know. I'm anxious to finish building and start brewing, the extra cash would certainly help!

Back