Barley Crusher ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runhard

Reaction score
Does anyone own a Barley Crusher from BC Products Enterprises? It seems like a pretty good deal and my wife has been asking me what she might get me for Christmas this year. The rollers are a little smaller than others that I've been reading about but do any of you know if that really makes a difference?
Thanks,
Jeffrey

I bought mine about a year ago. I thought it was the best deal out there and still do. It comes with everything. You can take off the handle and use an electric drlll to power it. I can grind 10 lbs of grain in 3 or 4 minutes. I highly recommend this product.

Thank you for the replies. I was hoping to hear good things about it. Now, I just hope my wife will buy it for Christmas.

runhard said:
Thank you for the replies. I was hoping to hear good things about it. Now, I just hope my wife will buy it for Christmas.
Tell her that if she buys this for you, you will spend less time crushing grain and therefore more time with her...as long as she thinks that that is a good thing.

Back