Barack and Michelle enjoy what together????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is there some other meaning of "fisting" that I don't know or is it the funny German pr0n version?

I'm from the rural MidWest. I'm not up on all this new fangled slang.

ahhhhh.... like a pound.

That is straight up ridiculous. I can't believe they put that on TV..... lol good for a chuckle for sure.

Agreed. That's a "pound."

Of course, with all the touching, hugging, kissing and fisting that Pres O and da Missus do must lead to some pounding.

*mind bleach*

I didn't have the patience to find it on youtube, but at the end of the interview the news lady says something like "and by fisting you mean bumping fists together." I think Jimmy Kimmel made a joke about it the last night.

They must use a lot of this with all that fisting going on.... :D

r%20%2897%29.jpg

Well it goes right along with Aretha... My Cuuuuuuuu....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztS1MVaJzR4&feature=related]YouTube - Aretha Franklin Sings For Obama at the Inauguration 2009 ????????????[/ame]

Well, what is unfortunate is that the reporter used a term that prior to the perverse depths of the internet really wasn't a term. I never heard of the term 'fisting' until recently. Very poor choice of description.

Info on fisting; File:Gesture fist with thumb through fingers.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fisting has been performed on (and by) both men and women; gay, straight and otherwise.[citation needed] While fisting remains unexplored by many people, the ones who do have developed three main techniques: Silent Duck, Double Fist/Side Prayer, and the My Hand In Your Pockets.
The Silent Duck is the technique most often used, where the person engaging in hand insertion makes a beak-like shape with their hand resembling a duck. Double Fist/Side Prayer is a very advanced technique which only few are capable of achieving. The person engaging in hand insertion (the fister) places their hands palm to palm forming a position similar to one used when praying. Handler then turns theirs parallel to the floor, pointing fingers towards subject's ****** or anus.
Gallery of fisting hand positions

Gesture_fist_with_thumb_through_fingers.jpg
Silentduck.jpg
Sideprayerflat.jpg

This is even worse.... I think the Obama's have a lot of experience.

Fistees who are more experienced may take two fists (double-fisting) in the ****** or anus. In the case of double-fisting, pleasure is derived more from the stretching of the anus or ******l wall rather than from the thrusting (in-and-out) movement of hands.[2]

Fisting is coming way to close to childbirth. Yes, we know that the ****** can pass truly epic (in size) things, but that's where the sexuality ends. I don't want to shove a fist in a lady any more that I want to gag her with a cucumber.

Maybe that's just me.

Press Release....

The Obamas Are Into Fisting!!! Sexual Deviants!!

Back