• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Banjo Burner-Rochester, MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paloaf

Reaction score
I have a slightly used Banjo Propane Burner for sale. This is model number KAB4 which is 14" wide and 30 psi. It has a 10 inch cast iron burner and is great for oversized pots up to 120 quarts because it puts out 210K BTUs! It is a one-piece design that is 9-3/4 inches high. It is made for use with a 20 lb LP cylinder.

This burner does not come with a regulator or hose.

Asking $95 obo. I am in Rochester, MN.

http://rmn.craigslist.org/for/3731330746.html

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but Amazon sells the KAB4 all day long brand new for $99 free Prime shipping (means it includes the regulator and 4' hose). I've seen the KAB4 used locally on my Craigslist for $50...

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but Amazon sells the KAB4 all day long brand new for $99 free Prime shipping (means it includes the regulator and 4' hose). I've seen the KAB4 used locally on my Craigslist for $50...

Price has been dropped to $65.

Back