Back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewMeister49

Reaction score
I have not brewed a beer in over 5 years! I sold all of my equipment for a hunting rifle in 2010! I have been given the word from SWMBO to get some gear and start making her some beer! I have been perusing the forum again for a few weeks and looking at all the new stuff thats out! Done with the three tiered systems! lol I just ordered a Grainfather tonight from Williams. Looking forward to the first brew back!:tank::rockin:

I have not brewed a beer in over 5 years! I sold all of my equipment for a hunting rifle in 2010! I have been given the word from SWMBO to get some gear and start making her some beer! I have been perusing the forum again for a few weeks and looking at all the new stuff thats out! Done with the three tiered systems! lol I just ordered a Grainfather tonight from Williams. Looking forward to the first brew back!:tank::rockin:

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome back. they say "go big or go home". you've done both. good on ya, and hit us up if you need advice. we're full of that, and lots of other stuff too :D

For some reason it doesn't surprise me YOU would immediately go there. a kindred spirit ( or beer) -drinker :mug:

Just trying to help a fellow brew brother finance the beer equipment he and everyone else knows he deserves. ;)

What kind of optic do you have on that thing?

Haha! nope! The previous brew equipment was just a 3 tier cooler setup on a homemade stand and kegging equipment. It got me a very nice rifle/scope and accessories lol. I love that thing!

Back