Awesome beer names

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insanim8er

Reaction score
I'm sure it's been done before, but let's hear some awesome beer names. I'll start.

Monica brewinsky

A powerful aged ale so good you'll suck it right down... Goes great with a cigar.

I'm sure it's been done before, but let's hear some awesome beer names. I'll start.

Monica brewinsky

A powerful aged ale so good you'll suck it right down... Goes great with a cigar.

Would that be a Stout???
Sounds like a bold robust ale with a big head....

You know, I couldn't stand the band back when they were on the radio. But that beer name is simply spectacular.

And thanks to you, I know have that damn song stuck in my head! Ok, I'm switching it over to the Weird Al medley version so I can segue into a different song.

I smell sex and candy here.
Who's that lounging in my chair
Who's that casting devious stares in my direction

Ok, I'm good.

You know, I couldn't stand the band back when they were on the radio. But that beer name is simply spectacular.

And thanks to you, I know have that damn song stuck in my head! Ok, I'm switching it over to the Weird Al medley version so I can segue into a different song.

I smell sex and candy here.
Who's that lounging in my chair
Who's that casting devious stares in my direction

Ok, I'm good.

Marcy Play Brown?

I remember seeing this one in another thread, so I won't take credit.

My gawd... read the text on the right.

vas_deferens.jpg

I remember seeing this one in another thread, so I won't take credit.

Oh man... That's funny. Sick, but funny. I'm guessing this beer gives a happy ending, but then again what beer doesn't?

That's brewed in Oregon too where I live. I see it's limited seasonal. I wonder if it was a one time seasonal. I'll have to see if I can snag a bottle.

I don't dig pumpkin beers, but I love the fact that New Holland calls their pumpkin beer "Ichabod."

For you Tom Waits fans out their I'm doing this one for the holidays.

A Christmas Beer from a Hooker in Minneapolis.

My last Nut Brown Ale was - Deez Nuts

Last Heff - Der fuhrer

Get some strange looks from people when you give um a bottle but they always leave happy.

I made a blackberry wit shortly after finding out my wife was pregnant with our first child. The beer was named "My Blackberries Make Babies" in honor of the event

Wow I'll have to shamelessly steal some of these.

My first brew was a orange wheat made specially for the beach so it was named "Low Tide"

The cider I make shifts between "Ciderhouse Rules" and "Two mom cider" (if you have a dad that drinks cider you actually have two moms).

A few years ago a buddy of mine brewed a beer he called "Red Headed Slut" & put a pic of his ex wife on the label. It was an amber ale, but I always thought it should've been an Irish red ale.

Been wanting to brew up a blonde ale & call it "Buxom Blonde" with a pic of my girlfriend's cleavage, but she won't let me shoot pics of her boobs...
Maybe I can find a pic of Jordan Carver with blonde hair.

A few years ago a buddy of mine brewed a beer he called "Red Headed Slut" & put a pic of his ex wife on the label. It was an amber ale, but I always thought it should've been an Irish red ale.

Been wanting to brew up a blonde ale & call it "Buxom Blonde" with a pic of my girlfriend's cleavage, but she won't let me shoot pics of her boobs...
Maybe I can find a pic of Jordan Carver with blonde hair.

I think it would be better if you got a super close-up of a guys ass crack that looked like cleavage.

Or get our girlfriend sloppy on some Homebrew and shoot away!

Back