Aviation Mechanic Home Brewery Name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jpierce3

Reaction score
Hello all,
While I am still very new to home brewing I would like to start thinking of some names to put on my labels once i start perfecting some recipes. Knowing me it will take awhile to decide on a name so I figured I would start now. I am a helicopter mechanic working in aviation and would like to incorporate that into the name if possible. Here is what I have so far, any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :mug:

Aviation Life Brewing
Flying High Brewing
Thirsty Mechanic Brewing
Drunken Mechanic Brewing
Rotary Wing Brewing
Wrench Turning Brewing
High Skies Brewing
Turn and Burn Brewing
U Break I Fix Brewing

Thoughts ?

I actually repair avionics equipment including helicopters too. I've tried thinking of a name with Flight in it for my home brewery, but never came up with anything.

Yea im at a standstill here lol. Maybe i should choose another route haha. Black Box Brewing is interesting though.

What kinda rotary wing? I was a CH-47 guy in the Army for 20 yrs.

How about Hubschrauber Brau.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Flying wrench sounds nice. Working on Sikorsky s92s mainly. We have s76 aw 139 and bell 206 ,407 as well.

Thanks for the replies. I have narrowed it down to 4 but sadly these are all taken. Is it considered bad practice if these names are already taken to put it on my bottles and keezer? I'm brewing for myself and friends and it's not like I'm distributing them out for sales or competing with the big brands. Or is it a case of simply calling it whatever I want to call it for me and friends to enjoy?

I just posted the same question on the main forum as well if you want to follow that as well

Tailspin
Leading Edge
Vector
VTOL
Variable Pitch
AMFA
Igor's Best or Spirit of Igor
That's all I got at the moment.
Regards, GF.

Hilo From Hell
Fly By Brewery
Full Collective Control
Full Collective Brewery
No NOTAR Brewing
No Osprey Brewing

Chopper Doctor Brewery!

Lol yeah Aviation-themed brewery / beer names are hard to come up with. I've been trying for a while now (Pilot though, not a mechanic. You guys are the real heroes!)

As a helicopter pilot and a brewer I wanted to think of a name with a helicopter part or term also. I came up with Droop Stop Brewing, and have been using it since 2010. A lot of good suggestions in this thread.

Just thought of another one. Semi-Ridgid Brewing, as in a semi-ridgid rotor system.

Stuck between
Black box
Rotor wash
Slosh plate
Flying wrench
Chopper doctor

Trying to keep a logo in mind when I finally decide

Here is a good start to a logo in my humble opinion.

hgwt.jpg

From a previous unit...our slogan was "Have Guns, Will Travel" So maybe "Have Grain, Will Brew"

Yea I agree. I really like slosh plate but the logo design may be challenging. Down to two. Lol

Back