Aug 12 HAN at Limestone Brewing Company - Plainfield, IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FermentEd

Owner, Co-Founder Pollyanna Brewing Company
Reaction score
Call me a goof for not posting this over a week ago (obvious failure on my part), but here it is:
We are hosting a Homebrewers Appreciation Night on Thursday, August 12, from 7-9pm (or whenever). Limestone will provide the glasses, ice if you need it and you can get 20% off any food you order. Bring in your homebrew and share samples with other homebrewers. If a club grows out of it, fantastic. I have met several homebrewers who are trying to start a club, and they will be here. So if you want to help get this thing off the ground, you don't want to miss HAN at Limestone.
A few of us have met with Ken McMullen the brewer there and are looking to get a club up and running. I know there are a lot of homebrewers in the area and this is an excellent opportunity to bring us together. Hope to see some of you there.
Cheers!

The same group of brewers who met at Limestone Brewing last Thursday are in the process of establishing a new homebrew club. The next meeting is set for Thursday, September 9th at 7:00 pm at Limestone Brewing on Rt. 59 in Plainfield. We will be discussing specifics related to the club itself, such as club name, officers, etc. Once we get that out of the way, we can move on to sampling (of course).

For more info, PM me or shoot an email to [email protected]

We're getting a decent amount of interest. The first meeting was small, but a lot of fun. Can't wait for the next one

I'm hoping to be there on the 9th. Is it still going on?

Back