Auber Plug-n-Play Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limulus

Reaction score
Hello Lads,
I've bought quite a few things from Auber the last several years and I'm just seeing this fermentation controller. I've built several STC-1000 based controls for fermentation and keezers and fridges. So, I probably would not buy this. But, it is ready to use and it can be displayed in C or F. For $80, it is a good solution for someone who does not want to build one. The probe is immersible and can even be immersed in alcohol. I know from experience that the STC-1000 probe will fail after a couple of months if immersed in alcohol I found that out in my keezer where I was using a bottle filled with vodka to hold my probe.

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=334

Thanks for sharing the info! I wish this was available last year, would have saved me a few bucks!

I was really gung-ho about the TD100A when I first read the post, but decided to build two for less than the price of one. I'm using STC-1000 ($18 on Amazon), a project box (Radio Shack) or a weatherproof electrical box, and common AC receptacles and a recycled 16 gauge cord.

Back