• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Auber PIDs, SSRs, Timer and Contactors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an offer last night for the lot. If my counter offer is accepted, they will be gone. I will then go down the list. danz0519, BigFloppy, CCBrewer and RisenDead. It seems everyone is interested in either the timer or the 2352's but not much interest in the other stuff so if the offer for the lot comes off the table, we are looking at 2362, Contactors remaining. I also have 3 Liquid tight RTD sensor, 60 mm probe, 1/4 NPT Thread, $22/each and one Liquid tight RTD sensor, 4 in, 1/4 NPT Thread
for $30. Those pictures are in my gallery along with some switches.

PM'd last night. He's planning on selling it as a whole instead of parting out, and onky when he decides to go to bcs

My reply was only for the second lot if bit yet posted material

I still want my place in line if it gets parted

Latest posts

Back