Attaching Fan inside kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtrainer

BeerCzar I am
Reaction score
I have a fan I run in my kegerator that has been attached via hot glue (that sucks) and hook loop fasteners. That was OK but I'm looking for something better. Most glues I look at don't seem to hold well in the cold. I don't want to drill holes and would like to remove it from time to time.

Currently I try to fixate the fan so it blows the warmer top air back behind the cold plate.

Any suggestions?

Depending on home much room you have and the size of your fan you could install the fan in a PVC pipe with some feet attached to the bottom.

How heavy? Could some 3M picture hangers hold it?

It's a standard PC muffin fan, 80 mm I think. I'm going to try and fashion some PVC pipe elbow to direct the air. I like that idea. One person in another forum suggested Silicone Glue... said it was removable.

I just don't like the notion of holes and permanent stuff at least until I can find my correct setup. I've tired of knocking it and having it hang by the wires.

I used double stick Velcro to adhere my tower fan to the side of the kegerator.

NRS

Kegerator #3.jpg

Latest posts

Back