Are there any labeling templates?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends what you're looking for in regards to templates. Me, I just wanted an outline of the size/shape I wanted, as I often buy labels from www.onlinelabels.com and print onto them. They offer tons of options for templates to custom-design, but if you are looking for something that does most of the work for you, you can check out this thread: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f46/beer-labelizer-label-generator-180409/
Lately, to be honest, I don't even label the bottles any more. I bought a bunch of small circle labels (I think .75" or so) from onlinelabels and I just print the stats on them like name, date, abv, etc. so they are easy to see from inside of a case, fridge, etc.

Hope that helps at least! There are some other options out there I've seen too, but the labelizer was the big one that came to mind that I've seen on here, and my methods may not answer too many questions but ask away if not. My labels, when I do print full bottle ones, usually incorporate my logo and some amusing font to go with the name, then a description and some random facts like ABV and such. Nothing real fancy, but mostly because I use a color laser printer so I try to leave a decent amount of white space to save on using toner (color toner is expensive!). I just use the cheapest grade paper from onlinelabels, but I do like their gloss paper if you're willing to spend a little more. The base paper hasn't had any real issues with getting wet or anything from my experience, and with a nice soak in baking soda overnight the labels come off pretty easily.

Latest posts

Back