April 2013 New England Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tues and wed are no good for me this week to sort but I could possibly squeeze in pick up on those days. I am free to sort thurs or friday. i could also pick up grain for those that can't get down to Taunton.

I think Tuesday is going to be the best day weather wise next week. Once I hear from Redman we will set a time. Is there anyone with a truck in the Newton area that could bring bags to my house for people to pickup over the weekend?

I'm out of town until Thursday. Sorry I could not be more help with sorting. Pickup next weekend would be great. Let me know if you need it picked up sooner. It will work out.

I can bang out sick tomorrow, so I guess I am good for Tuesday

I will not be able to do Tuesday. I have long days this week and I take the train into Boston from Southboro Station. Is there anyone in the MetroWest area who could grab my grain for me? I have 9 bags. I will gladly through some gas money your way when I pick it up that evening.

Sick day Tuesday? Count me in. If we set a time, let me know and I'll be there.

I can pick up grains for people in the Watertown Area (limit 6 bags.)

I'm out for Tuesday...working from 9 AM to 9 PM in Waltham. If anyone can grab my 4 bags and 3 splits, I would be forever grateful. If not and redman doesn't mind holding onto it, I can shoot down this Saturday to pick it up

our grain WAS just on my street They sent it in an 18 wheeler and I ran into the guy on my way to DD
So hes gott to bring it back to Easton and put it on the right truck
so I will have it today at some point

I've had some of these dicussions with Donovan and I thought I would bring you all up to speed on what were up against

I have a two car garage but one side is full of life so the three pallets will take up the rest. When we do the sorting we will need to carry every bag out to the driveway and stack it by individual orders This needs to be done in nice weather obviously

What im hopeing for is enough people to make short work of this on Tuesday anytime after noon. It would be ideal if as many people as possible could make the pickup sometime Tuesday, now I realize that midweek is not great for everyone so I am willing to hold some orders for pick up when you can throughout the week I have been out of work for 6 months with a knee injury so im around alot

I dont have room in the garage for 29 individual piles of grain and the grain will have to be moved back into the garage from the driveway so this is not the prefered method but it is available if there is no way you can make Tuesday. Im around all week, all hours, with a few exceptions . If you know now Tuesdays not going to happen PM me and I will send you my Cell # that you can call to make other arrangements. In any case not to be a dick but, I will have to insist that,

ALL GRAIN ORDERS MUST BE PICKED UP BY MEMORIAL DAY
I cant have this go on forever
Shawn

I can do Tuesday after 5:30pm. I am picking up 3 orders worth (14 sacks) for up north for a couple local people.

Anyone else needs delivery help going north on the Rte 3 corridor, just let me know. I have a big truck.

I can do pickup on Tuesday and can help sort for a little bit but would need to leave around 2:30ish. I have a subaru outback and can pick up small orders for those around Medford.

I can be there anytime after 11:30 or so, but need to leave at 2. Happy to help as much as I can in that time frame, and also happy to pick up bags for folks who can't make it. I have a subaru wagon and believe I'm already picking up 5 bags, so I suspect I can only do 3-5 more bags.

It looks like we can kick off the sorting around 12:30 tomorrow
I will be around all day into the night for pick up
If you know now you cant make tomorrow let me know so we can return your grain to the garage after we sort it all and you can pick it up when u can

I will be there for 1230 and I can help sort for a couple hours, I will have to bounce around 2 30 ish

I can't make it to sort guys, sorry about that. Cannot get out of the city until 5 or so. Wish I could help.

Ok. I can come tomorrow night probably around 7 or so if that is ok. Sorry I can't help sort. With that being said I can grab some bag for some other folks in Metro West if you want. I can't grab more that another 11 bags. Last time I pushed my Pilot a little beyond it limits and it was slightly nerve ranking down 95. So I have my nine and can do another 10 at most. The only contingency is I don't have a place to store it. So I would ask you grab the same evening or next day. I can put in my garage but I can't guarantee it will be safe from mice.

Who is the person from Greenfield? Or someone in Western MA? I am stuck out of town until Thursday.

Please PM me if you can move lust 1.5 bags to Amherst.

The grain is in.

ForumRunner_20130520_172945.jpg

ForumRunner_20130520_173012.jpg

Are you kidding? I bet you couldn't produce **** like Natty Lite with all that good grain. You could try, but it would just naturally taste better.

Latest posts

Back