apps for mead making

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was working on converting the got mead calculator to an app but work got busy so progress has stalled... What do you mean by track?

I have an apparently for brewing beer that let's me catalog new received, calculate ABC and such. However it is strictly limited towards beer and there are no apps like that for wine.

An app would be great, something to track your recipes, gravities, racking dates on specific batches, throw in some calculators like abv, brix to gravity type stuff

I just made a spreadsheet to do this. It has a log for what I have done, a schedule for upcomming actions (rack, bottle, ect), and a mead inventory that calculates the meads age based on the current date. I just use the office app on the android, and can sync it to the pc.

I just made a spreadsheet to do this. It has a log for what I have done, a schedule for upcomming actions (rack, bottle, ect), and a mead inventory that calculates the meads age based on the current date. I just use the office app on the android, and can sync it to the pc.
Same. Excel spreadsheet.

Don't suppose I could talk you out of a copy of your Excel spreadsheet? I'm not completely Excel illiterate, but it took me a week to getone to track up to 80 people and remaining bed space available for an offshore platform. But lately =(TODAY) doesn't seem to want to work for me.....

I decided to use my evernote app (ios) so that I can include pictures of the process and link to recipes and mead making procedures so that I don't have to remember where they are :D(thank you homebrewtalk.com for my first recipe)

If we get a list of specifics we'd like to see I can see what I can do :)

Huh, I did a spreadsheets to track my stocks and 401k, have one for the monthly budget update all those daily did one for the office on call schedule, made one for the vacation and PTO time off for the office.. and I totally forgot to set up one for my brew schedules and reverted to slate and chalk... man I must be getting old :)

Back